EXPIRATION OF PACKAGES
All Private and Semi-Private packages are good for one year from the date of purchase.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of session or you may be charged for the session.
Policies Regarding Group Classes
EXPIRATION OF GROUP PACKAGES
Please note that a portion of your remaining balance may be applied to a new package of group classes or to private sessions (see REMAINING BALANCE ON EXPIRED PKG)
– A package of 10 group classes must be used within 12 weeks from the date of purchase, exclusive of studio closings.
REMAINING BALANCE ON EXPIRED PACKAGES
A portion of your remaining balance may be applied in either of the following 2 ways:
1) A remaining balance of up to 2 classes ($40) may be applied toward a new class pkg
(Available for 60 days after expiration of original package) OR
2) A remaining balance may be applied toward private sessions at the rate of a single private or toward the cost of a full package of private sessions.
(Available for 60 days after expiration of original group class package.)
*Please note that Springs Studio cannot guarantee available space in a group class once a package has expired
PLACING A PACKAGE ON HOLD
We all have unavoidable issues and events that prevent us from staying on track as regularly as we would like. Therefore if you know in advance that you will be unable to attend class for a period of time, you may place a hold on your package in accordance with the following terms:
• Your absence must be for a minimum of two consecutive weeks, not to exceed six consecutive weeks
• You must let me know at least one week prior to your first week of absence. (some exceptions may apply.)
If your schedule prevents you from committing to a package under the above terms, you may pay as you go at the rate of $25.00 per class. Due to the small size of classes, it is recommended that you call in advance to make sure there is room.